This website is property of Fast Lane Ltd. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before proceeding with any transaction. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions listed below you may not use this website for any purpose. It is one of the terms and conditions of any user accessing and reading the Fast Lane Ltd website that Fast Lane Ltd provides the information and material published on the Fast lane Ltd website on the grounds that it disclaims all warranties in respect of the same information and material, either express or implied. This has no bearing on your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure product specifications and prices are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to modify our vehicles’ prices, specifications (including colour), equipment, accessories and characteristics or to discontinue any model, without notice, at any time.
- You should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the content of these sites and Fast Lane Ltd make no warranties or representations regarding the use of material in these sites in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in these sites could include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, require updating or the addition of content and Fast Lane Ltd may make changes or improvements at any time.
- Visitors to these sites are welcome to download any material contained in the sites for personal, non-trading use only, so long as all copyright or other notices are not removed or altered.
- Fast Lane Ltd uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the cars shown on this website are available but cannot guarantee that any of the products displayed on the site are still available.
- Fast Lane Ltd has made every effort to present the true likeness of the vehicle specifications on this site. However, variants to this may occur due to the continuously changing nature of our sales, and we reserve the right to amend or remove vehicle specifications or entire descriptions without notice.
- Fast Lane Ltd intends that all of the terms of contract are contained within the Vehicle Order document. That document contains the various details of the vehicle purchase, including the vehicle itself, the part exchange should there be one, and the settlement terms. Until which time all monies owing under a Vehicle Order contract have been paid in full (subject to clearance where appropriate) title to the goods shall remain with Fast Lane Ltd.
- Product prices should be correct at the time the information is entered. Occasionally errors may arise where prices are incorrectly displayed or changed as a result of circumstances beyond Fast Lane Ltd control. Alternatively Fast Lane Ltd reserves the right to change or amend any price without prior notice.
- These sites may be viewed anywhere in the world, but are intended for use in the UK only. Fast Lane Ltd makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- Fast Lane Ltd nor any other person or company who has been involved in the creation or the maintaining of these sites is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of accessing or using these web sites or any of the information contained in them.
- Fast Lane Ltd will not pass on your details to any third party without your written consent, in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- Fast Lane Ltd shall not be responsible for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by users of these web sites resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of use of these sites or the downloading of any of their contents.Also in connection with the use the Fast Lane Ltd website in no event and under no circumstances will Fast Lane Ltd be liable:
- for business losses and/or losses to non-consumers
- for losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was made
- for losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier
You consent to use this website for lawful purposes only, and in manner conducted so as not to infringe the rights of, or restrict and inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass, or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of offensive or obscene content or interference with the usual flow of dialogue within this website
- Fast Lane Ltd is not responsible for the content of any external websites that are linked to or from Fast Lane Ltd.
- These terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice by us. NB: Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are continuing to abide by them.
- Fast Lane Ltd may be contacted by post Fast Lane Ltd, Main Road Ballaugh, telephone 01624 890000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org